The Boston University girls’s hockey workforce travels north for a weekend collection in Vermont No. 13 on November 11-12. Game time is 2 p.m. each days
- The Terriers include No. 12 Providence of losses on each ends of home and home.
- Junior ahead Catherine Foulem had a purpose in each competitors.
- Senior Julia Nearis ranks first in factors (8) and objectives (4) with the Terriers and has 4 assists as a junior Lacey Martin has seven factors, together with six assists because the workforce’s greatest.
- graduate scholar Jesse DeVito has six factors on 5 assists.
- scholar within the first 12 months Clara Yuhn (3g, 2a), second 12 months Christina vote (1g, 4a) and Foulem (2g, 3a) all have 5 factors year-to-date.
- graduate scholar Andrea Brandli ranks fifteenth within the nation for save fee (.958) and 18th in comparison with objectives (1.99).
RECOGNIZING THE CATAMOUNTS
- Vermont is coming off a weekend in Maine as they outplayed the Black Bears 13-3 within the two video games en route to 6 factors.
- The Catamounts are 4-1-1 at residence thus far this season, with a single going into extra time.
- Reigning Hockey East Player of the Year graduate scholar Theresa Schafzahl leads the league with 10 objectives and added six assists for the perfect workforce effort of 16 factors.
- Junior Natalie Mlynkova is correct behind with 15 factors with eight objectives and 7 assists, whereas graduate scholar Corinee McCool has 12 factors with eight assists because the team-best.
- Junior Jessie McPherson has began all 12 video games in purpose and sports activities a 1.68 goals-against common paired with a 0.902 % save.
HISTORY OF THE BU VERMONT SERIES
- The Terriers are an all-time 37-10-8 towards the Catamounts, together with a 17-6-2 report at Gutterson Fieldhouse.
- BU has received six of their final 9 conferences with the Catamounts and is 7-2-2 towards Vermont of their final 11 video games.
- After this weekend, the Terriers will full their stretch of 12 straight Hockey East competitions with a home-and-home collection with UConn.
- The collection begins on Friday November 18th in Storrs.