Six indicted on robbery, burglary, theft charges tied to apparent China home invasion
Six suspects arrested after an apparent home invasion in China have been charged with theft, housebreaking and theft.
The house owner was attacked and reportedly had firearms stolen in September.
The six suspects, one from Augusta and the remaining from New York City, have been arrested Sept. 14 after the Kennebec County Sheriff’s Office acquired a report of an ongoing assault.
Deputies, Maine State Police and Maine Drug Enforcement Agency brokers responded and arrested Geneesha Boone, 20, of New York City; Kamora Wright, 18, from New York City; Michael Seegars, 24, from Augusta; Avyion J. Melendez, 18, of New York City; Carlik Hill-Cross, 22, from New York City; and Joshua Baez, 21, of New York City.
The six suspects have been lately indicted by a Kennebec County grand jury, every on two counts of theft, a housebreaking and a Class A felony-level theft.
In addition, Wright and Melendez have been charged with assault, Seegars with violating the situation of launch, and Hill-Cross with unlawful possession of deliberate medicine (oxycodone).
The incident occurred simply earlier than midday on September 14 at a home on Alder Park Road. According to officers, the six entered the home and took gadgets from the home and storage.
Police mentioned that as well as to firearms, a chainsaw, a heater and an amplifier have been additionally taken from the home by the group. The gadgets have been valued at greater than $1,000, in accordance to the indictment.
The house owner was not critically injured.
The assault was not unintentional and could possibly be associated to the sale of narcotics, Kennebec County Sheriff’s Office officers mentioned on the time of the arrests.
An indictment is just not a responsible verdict, however signifies that there’s enough proof to proceed with formal charges and a trial.
Also indicted by a Kennebec County grand jury that stood in Augusta on November 17:
• Patrick R. Alexander, 26, of Auburn, two assaults, July 19, in Augusta.
• Casey M. Bernardini, 34, of Augusta, theft by takeaway and eligibility violation, July 17 in Augusta.
• Scott Herman Bracy, 33, of Gardiner, illegal possession of lawful drug (together with methamphetamine), illegal possession of lawful drug (together with fentanyl) and parole violation, October 9, in Augusta.
• Christy Lynn Bush, 45, of Augusta, housebreaking, theft by tort and trespassing, September 27, in Augusta.
• Lisa Chapman, 43, of Litchfield, illicit Schedule W drug trafficking (cocaine-based), July 21 in Augusta; aggravated trafficking in Schedule W (cocaine-based) medicine, receipt of stolen property, and felony forfeiture of three firearms, $36,655 and a 2011 Toyota Highlander, July 28 in Augusta.
• Derek G. Carroll, 38, of Gardiner, home violence assault, Aug. 1, in Gardiner.
• Veronica R. Davila, 21, of Augusta, aggravated felony exercise, August 6, in Vassalboro.
• Aaron Dawson, 33, of Manhattan, New York, Schedule W drug trafficking (cocaine base), July 21, in Augusta; aggravated trafficking in Schedule W (cocaine-based) medicine, aggravated trafficking in Schedule W (cocaine) medicine, possession of a firearm by a prohibited individual, receipt of stolen property, falsification of bodily proof, refusal to submit to arrest or detention, and felony forfeiture of three firearms and $36,655 on July 28 in Augusta.
• Thorr Dennis Ellis, 28, of Randolph, attacked September 24, in Randolph.
• Troy A. Gero, 49, of Waterville, Theft by tort, June 1, in Waterville.
• Wesley A. Glidden, 39, of Jefferson, unauthorized use of property, theft of misplaced, misplaced or mistakenly delivered property and operation after suspension and breach of launch situation, January 25 in Augusta; Theft of misplaced, misplaced or mistakenly delivered property and theft by deception and forgery, January 23, in Augusta; Theft of misplaced, misplaced or mistakenly delivered property and theft by deception and forgery, January 24, in Augusta; and Illegal Possession of Scheduled Drugs (fentanyl powder), Illegal Possession of Scheduled Drugs (cocaine base), and Illegal Possession of Scheduled Drugs (methadone), February 22 in Augusta.
• Danny L. Green, 36, of Warren, theft by tort, July 31 in Augusta.
• James William Green Jr., 41, of Augusta, home violence assault, September 17, in Augusta.
• Raymond Anthony Hamilton, 33, of Waterville, theft by unauthorized take-off and violation of eligibility situation, Sept. 21 in Waterville.
• Sterling H. Hartin, 29, of South China, two counts after revocation, June 18 in Hallowell.
• Rachel T. Hoover, 46, of Winthrop, aggravated assault and reckless conduct of home violence with harmful weapon, September 15, in Winthrop.
• Holly C. Inman, 45, of Fairfield, two counts of wrongful possession of contemplated drug (containing fentanyl), September 10 and 20, in Waterville.
• Brittany M. Jackson, 31, of Sydney, theft by tort, July 31, in Augusta.
• Seth LaVoie, 30, of Saco, theft, take-away theft and eligibility violation, March 25, in Augusta.
• James T. Lynch, 57, of Waterville, Theft by tort, July 7 in Waterville.
• Jacob R. MacDonald, 22, of South China, parole violation, Oct. 20, in Waterville.
• Jenelle McKinney, 45, of Waterville, Assault on officer, Assault, and Violation of Layoff Conditions, June 13 in Waterville.
• Kevin T. Moore, 46, of Fairfield, theft of misplaced, misplaced or mistakenly delivered property, May 27 in Winslow.
• Larry E. Munn Jr., 41, of St. Albans, two counts of aggravated drug trafficking (fentanyl powder), April 13, in Clinton.
• Terry J. Nurmi, 47, of Norridgewock, housebreaking and theft by trespasser, April 19, in Augusta.
• David A. O’Clair, 42, of Northport, terrorizing home violence and felony mischief, October 17, in Albion.
• Jordan A. Perkins, 24, of Waterford, Connecticut, aggravated assault, assault with home violence and terrorization with home violence, September 29, in Belgrade.
• Gene Perry, 46, of Augusta, theft by trespassing and misuse of ID, July 3 in Augusta.
• Richard L. Poulin, 47, of Fairfield, parole violation, Oct. 6 in Waterville.
• Marius Ramirez, 62, of Ellsworth, endangering the well-being of a dependent, December 6, 2021 to December 7, 2021, in Waterville; assault, December 6, 2021, in Waterville; Endangering the welfare of dependents and falsifying medical data, illegal possession of proposed treatment (divalproex sodium) August 4, 2021 to August 6, 2021 in Waterville; and Endangering the Welfare of Dependents, Falsifying Medical Records and Unlawful Possession of Proposed Drug (Divalproex Sodium), September 12, 2021 by way of September 15, 2021, in Waterville.
• Nathaniel T. Rector, 27, of Waterville, reckless conduct with a firearm and violation of launch situation, Sept. 25 in Waterville.
• Leslie M. Ross, 43, of Rochester, New York, negotiates a nugatory instrument in Winthrop on March 9, 2020.
• Dillanger L. Smart, 40, of Waterville, housebreaking, two counts of breach of protecting order, home violence assault, assault, felony mischief and theft by trespassing, September 6 in Waterville.
• Dustin Phillip Smith, 30, of Palmyra, two counts of possession of a firearm by a prohibited individual, on or between August 21 and 23, in Winslow.
• Dawn Renee Smith, 32, of Winslow, unlawful possession of authorized medicine (containing fentanyl), July 14 in Waterville.
• Anthony N. Spencer, 26, of Winslow, home violence assault, Sept. 13 in Winslow.
• David R. Strain, 39, of Augusta, home violence assault, August 28, in Augusta.
• Jasmine Swift, 33, of Chelsea, felony assault with harmful weapon and assault, July 12, in Augusta.
• Crystal G. Wheaton, 42, of Lowell, Illegally Possessing Legal Drugs (Containing Methamphetamine), Illicit Possession of Legal Drugs (Containing Powdered Fentanyl) and Theft by Unauthorized Ingestion, March 12 in Waterville.
• Tyler Wilson, 24, of Augusta, aggravated felony exercise on August 6 in Vassalboro.
• Thomas Edward Williams, 27, of Augusta, home violence assault, September 22, in Augusta.
The approval of armed police robots in San Francisco renews the controversy